- An unbelievable situation unfolded after an Ossining woman told a Con Ed employee that she was going to take her kids and jump off the Bear Mountain Bridge. Police say the woman made the statement after Con Ed cut off electricity to her home. You can read the .
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino spent an afternoon and Croton and Ossining. In his latest blog, he explains why he made the trip to our hometowns.
- Today, friends and family will be remembering Ossining and Croton-on-Hudson's Eleanor Kolman. Kolman moved to Croton in 1955, where she raised her three children with her husband William. In 1986 she moved to Ossining. For information regarding Eleanor's life and her memorial service today please .
- Also in Ossining today, people are saying a final farewell to Margaret Pritchard. Margaret worked as a dietician at Hyde Park Nursing Home. She is survived by her husband and children. For information about Margaret's memorial service today.
- Ossining-Croton Real Estate Broker Phil Faranda explains why area home sellers are finding out that there are more buyers out there, but that doesn't equate to happy home closings. for the rest of the story.
- There may be some scattered thunderstorms coming this afternoon. Forecasters say there's a 40% chance of rain today. For your morning commute, we'll see partly cloudy skies and a high of 81° today. You can always get your Croton-Ossining forecast anytime by clicking on the weather bug at the top of our site. For traffic anytime click here.