Assembly Candidate Izzarelli, Senator Carlucci and the Croton Council on the Arts are all making headlines this morning.
- This morning, Assembly candidate Kim Izzarelli is blasting incumbent challenger Sandy Galef. The Republican says "Sandy is high on ignorance" in a new press release. Izzarelli's camp claims that Galef's top advocacy issue this year is legalizing marijuana. You can read the entire post by clicking here.
- Senator David Carlucci, who is running for re-election in the new 38th District, which includes Ossining, is opening an Ossining campaign office. There will be an event to mark the opening next Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
- are still trying to track down the person or persons who burglarized the Ecua Ventos cell phone shop. Investigators say they're trying to see if they can glean anything from surveillance video. You can read the full story here.
- The Croton Council on the Arts is gearing up for its 14th annual Local Color Show. The event gives local artists an opportunity to show their work. For more info click here.
- Make sure to support our local Ossining and Croton businesses by voting for them in Patch's Readers' Choice. by August 17 and help us decide who's best. Whichever business gets the most votes will be named the Readers' Choice winner.
- Ossining's is racking up the awards when it comes to their publications. They have received 29 awards for Maryknoll Magazine, Revista Maryknoll and their Orbis Books.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now