Crafters, vendors, organizations, children's games & inflatables will line North State Road in the Town of Ossining, this Saturday October 27th. The festival begins at the North State & Chappaqua Road Intersection. Chappaqua road will remain open. North State Road, will be closed to the Sunrise Solar Building (510 North State Rd).
The festival will officially open and shop local week kicked off at the opening ceremony, scheduled for 10:15AM, at the main stage. Where the Great Ossining Chamber of Commerce, Elected Officials and residents will cut a ribbon, and open Ossining, Briarcliff and Croton for Shop Local Week 2012.
- There will be a children's costume contest!
- Bring your dogs for the Howl-o-ween costume contest & parade.
- Get your child ID'd with the Westchester County Police- Operation Safe Child
- Visit the chamber booth & learn how to get involved, what we offer and upcoming events and programs.
- Musical Entertainment from DJ Johnny G & Events by Omar at the Stage!
- A Children's Fun Zone will be in the parking lot of the Town of Ossining Police Building- featuring inflatable rides, games & more!
A few vendor spaces remaining! visit www.ossiningchamber.org to register & pay.
Volunteers welcomed! Please call the chamber if you're interested: (914) 941.0009
See you saturday!