Get ready for some white knuckle-driving on the way home tonight. Forecasters say our area could get hit with rain and snow before 4 p.m. The rain and snow could potentially mix with sleet.
From 4-5 p.m. meteorologists are predicting rain alone. However, after 5 p.m. forecasters say the rain and sleet will start back up.
The good news is that the forecast calls for a small amount of snow, or no snow accumulation at all.
HOW BAD DO YOU THINK THE STORM WILL BE? TELL US BY CLICKING THE "COMMENT" BUTTON.
- If any white stuff falls, be sure to upload your wintry pictures by clicking on this link.
- You can get the latest on Metro-North delays by clicking here or you can sign up for Metro-North alerts here.
- The latest weather details are only a click away at the top of Patch's website or you can click here for a detailed version of your wintry weather forecast.
- For the latest winter weather email alerts from Patch click on the "Patch Newsletter" icon on the top, right side of your screen.
- If you're having an emergency during the storm, here are some numbers that you should have handy:
911 or non-emergency 914-941-4099
: 911 or non-emergency 914-864-7700
: 911 or non-emergency 914-271-5177